Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SMALL SKINCARE HAUL


 

 HAUTELOOK.COM RECENTLY HAD A SALE ON DDF SKIN CARE PRODUCTS 
I ALWAYS SEE THESE AT SEPHORA FOR DOUBLE THE PRICE I PAID..
SO WHEN I SAW THESE ON SALE
I DID SOME DAMAGE.. LOL

EYE CREAM WITH 15 SPF

DAILY PROTECTIVE MOISTURIZER 15 SPF


ACNE CONTROL TREATMENT

I RARELY BREAKOUT BUT ITS BETTER TO PREVENT THAN TREAT RIGHT? LOL

SO THIS IS MY SUPER SMALL HAUL SO EXPECT A REVIEW SOON! :)
AND IF YOU'VE USED ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS LET ME KNOW HOW U LIKED THEM?

**XOXO JOCEE**

8 comments:

A Barbie Gone BAD said...

ive never heard of hautelook what is it? an i need to start taking care of my skin! lol

JOCEE411 said...

hautelook.com is a website that constantly has sales on all kinds of stuff everyday. u should check it out sometimes they sell makeup n skincare products for hella cheap! lol

Twisted Fate said...

Oh good I can't wait for the review! I've been meaning to take better care of this pretty face! lol

I have a Rebel XSi! It's great, but I need a new lens, all I have is the kit lens.

and I also have a nikon cool pix, yup I use both canon and nikon...I don't discriminate. lol

Kalia Vang said...

How is this product? I wanna try out the Acne Control Treatment. :)

JOCEE411 said...

@twisted fate - i want to get the rebel t2i but i feel its too advanced for me since ime not familiar with dslr camz. but i still want it!! lol


@kalia vang - so far so good. no breakouts yet! but im going to give it alittle longer before i decide if i like it or not. lol

Flowers London said...

I have acne skin in summers, and dry in winters, so is this product suitable for me? As its looking like a must have product??

H said...

I always think to order from Hautelook, but always forget & by the time I get online the best bits are sold out!
Never heard of DDF, maybe it's not so big in the UK yet. Interested to see what you'll think of it!

Ariana said...

Great post!