Tuesday, February 01, 2011

COLLECTIVE SHOE HAUL!! #1

 HELLO!!!!
HAPPY 1ST OF FEBRUARY!!!
SO I HAVEN'T BEEN BLOGGING MUCH BUT I SHOULD BE BACK ON TRACK THIS MONTH! :) ANYWAYS.. THRU OUT DECEMBER AND JANUARY I SPLURGED
ON MY "WEAKNESS" SHOES! LOL SMH...
ALL BAD ASS DEALS THAT I FOUND ON HAUTELOOK.COM LOL!


1. GUESS
2- MICHEAL ANTONIO


3 RED KISS
4 MICHEAL ANTONIO
5 AND THESE I FORGOT THE NAME LOL

ANY WHO! CANT WAIT TO ROCK THESE BABYZ!
:P
CHECK OUT HAUTELOOK FOR SOME AWESOME DEALS 
TAKE CARE!


XOXO JOCEE

8 comments:

Ivonne said...

WOW all those are so gorgeous!!!
LUCKY you:)

leslie said...

UGH i LOVE shoes too gurl!! and im jealous im drooling over the first 2 they are must haves!! the colors are GORG!!!! i never shopped on haute look i shall!!

Toni Tralala said...

How pretty! I love the studded ones! :)

MINAKICHU said...

I notice you love neutrals! such a pretty color, i'm totally digging the first shoe, ahh so lovely! you're def a shoe whore haha:-)

Nikkay said...

love the first one, so cute! x

Leslie said...

Hey girl its Leslie aka “LaBarbie” i made a new blog due to my old one not working, so please if you can get the chance it would mean alot to me if you followed my new blog!
Thanks doll,
Xoxo- LaBarbie

Unknown said...

wow loving all of these! loving your blog now following :)

check mine out if you have a minute x

http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

Dinorah ♥ said...

Wow! They're gorgeous!! I'm in love with the second ones, & the high ones are sooo sexy <3 I love them all, girl. lol